Your safety is important to us. The highest standard of cleanliness and sanitation will be promoted vigilantly throughout the day by the continuous disinfection of public areas. As the situation continues to evolve, additional preventative measures may be taken. Rest assured that we are closely monitoring the situation, and will quickly communicate further changes as they develop. We feel we have taken preventative measures to protect our patrons and employees.
- We will be seating at 25% capacity of our patrons to start. We strongly encourage reservations.
- Please note that we cannot accept reservations larger than 6 people per CDC guidelines
- Social distancing will be enforced – please respect the rights of others
- We will continue to take carry out orders available from 4 – 9 each evening
- For your safety and ours –
- Employees will be screened by the manager on duty prior to clocking in. If the employee does not pass this screening, they will not be permitted to work.
- Servers will be required to wear a mask while on duty.
- To further promote the health and safety of all, the temperature of all guests will be taken upon entering the building. If a temperature is above 100 degrees, guests will be offered carry out service. In addition, if guests are experiencing any other symptoms we ask that they refrain from dining with us temporarily.
- Upon arrival, please send one person from your party (parties of more than 2) to check in for your reservation. Other people from your party should remain outside or in the vehicle.
- Sanitizing stations will be available throughout the restaurant and mandatory when entering the building.
- Bar seating will be limited and socially distanced to 6 feet with plexi-glass dividers
- Menus will be available in various forms. Our regular menus will be sanitized thoroughly after each use. Paper menus will also be available. In addition, menus will be accessible using a QR code located at your table.
Thank you again for your understanding and continued patronage at this time! See you soon!
Donny, Rita, Tim and Glidden Crew