Your safety is important to us. The highest standard of cleanliness and sanitation will be promoted vigilantly throughout the day by the continuous disinfection of public areas. As the situation continues to evolve, additional preventative measures may be taken. Rest assured that we are closely monitoring the situation, and will quickly communicate further changes as they develop. We feel we have taken preventative measures to protect our patrons and employees.
1. We have a strict masking policy for our staff, which was the deciding factor in the health department’s determination that we are at low risk for transmission in this particular case and can safely reopen.
2. All guests are required to wear masks when not seated at the table.
3. We have an advanced air filtration system, installed back in March, that kills viruses as the air circulates through it.
4. We have plexi glass dividers (made by Professional Fabricators) around the tables in the main dining room and around our bar.
5. Please arrive at your reservation time. As we move into fall there is less space for parties to wait for your table and our bar seating is very limited. You may be asked to wait outside or in your car until your table is ready so please be prepared according to the weather.
This has been a challenging season dealing with all kinds of opinions and personalities. Our strict masking policy is the main reason we have been able to safely and successfully operate a busy restaurant through the last few months of this pandemic. If you don’t like to wear a mask we certainly get it (we don’t enjoy wearing them for eight hours at a time) but we are only asking you to wear them when entering and walking throughout the building . This policy will continue to be enforced heavily. If you take issue with that, then this is probably not the establishment for you during this time.
As we continue to do our utmost to serve you safely and responsibly, we truly appreciate your support and understanding.
Thank you again for your understanding and continued patronage at this time! See you soon!
Donny, Rita, Tim and Glidden Crew